Are you a digital marketer who wants to help drive digital transformation for one of the largest footwear companies in the world? Our Digital Marketing team is changing how ASICS develops relationships with our consumers - more personal and more data-driven - to grow our e-commerce business globally.
This position will be an integral part of the ASICS Global Media team, with a core focus on owned and paid media channels. As part of a global team, this candidate will work very closely with regional ASICS ecommerce and marketing teams to understand, develop, and enhance paid media and SEO platforms, tactics, and strategies.
The ASICS Digital team is a global division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions, such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital marketing services that encourage people to move, get fit, and stay balanced.
What Youll Do
- Work closely with regional marketing & ecommerce teams to learn the ins and outs of their existing media and search strategies, synthesize insights and data into cohesive learnings and strategies.
- Deliver marketing best practices and cross-regional learnings.
- Own the ongoing strategy and maintenance of global media platforms (Facebook, Google Marketing Platform, Moat Analytics, etc).
- Work as the day-to-day liaison to our external SEO agency, helping drive projects from recommendations to implementation - working closely with appropriate content or development teams.
- Own our robust global communication strategy and optimize ongoing communication efforts.
- Effectively present data-informed strategic recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Develop an understanding of the broader digital ecosystems including challenges around consumer privacy laws, impact of walled gardens, technology updates (e.g. iOS14)
- Support execution of global partnerships and marketing priorities for Global Media and SEO initiatives.
- Coordinate project implementation across a global organization to prioritize strategic work that aligns with business objectives.
- Coordinate platform rollouts and software integrations with platform owners and regional stakeholders in support of digital marketing campaign rollouts and SEO initiatives.
- Provide operational support, triage issues, and prioritize improvements for existing services.
- Own overarching project plan, timeline, and deliverables; managing project risk and resolving project blockers.
- Work cross-functionally with global marketing and consumer platforms teams to streamline projects all teams are involved in.
What youve done
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience or project management experience (within a marketing organization)
- Developed a basic understanding of multiple digital marketing channels and understand how they interact
- Ability to prioritize workloads and properly set stakeholder expectations
- Ability to communicate effectively to a broad range of audiences
- Synthesize data and learnings from multiple sources to deliver actionable insights and recommendations
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders of varying seniority and backgrounds, preferably on a global scale
- Ability to advocate for quality, strategic work that aligns with business goals and deadlines
- Strong communication and organizational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Experience working on multiple work streams varying between agile and waterfall methodology
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible, adaptable and a proven self-starter
- Experience working with creatives and/or colleagues overseas is a plus
- Experience in project management tools, including Jira and Confluence
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.