Office Tour Photos
Reporting to the VP of Finance, the Senior Manager of Travel will assume the responsibilities of organizing and building out a global travel program. They will support the VP in driving the needs of our employee travel needs. This candidate will work cross functionally to understand near and long-term demands and needs to improve the consistency and quality of our travel experiences and governance with our global travel program.
- Be a valued and integral part of our global organization, engaging with various levels of leadership
- Enhance, plan and enforce our global corporate travel policy
- Track and manage the overall travel policy compliance and improve in-policy travel adherence
- Build out a long-term program to improve travel experiences, while achieving cost leverage and cost savings
- Maintain trustworthy relationships with global partners, travel agencies and key vendors
- Negotiate contracts with travel service providers, implement key RFP programs to drive
- Identify and execute contract negotiations as well as ensure staff using preferred suppliers.
- Oversee administration of corporate credit card program inclusive of managing provider relations.
- Develop, monitor and enforce employee expenses, corporate travel and credit card policies.
- Monitor employee reimbursement process inclusive of managing systems and assisting ongoing processing.
- Manage reporting inclusive of spend plus volume trends along with exception reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Monitor training on Expense, Travel and corporate card processes along with tools.
- Provide continuing analysis and development of technology and systems in area of travel plus expense reimbursement.
- Establish operating goals and plans.
- 12+ years of increasingly-responsible positions within travel, procurement and/or finance
- Possess seasoned judgement, strong analytical capabilities, consistent experience in contract negotiation, as well as a strong track record of success in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Hands-on mentality and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and work alongside functional leadership to illuminate opportunities for streamlining processes and targeting other operating efficiencies.
- Highly communicative at all levels of the organization and must be able to articulate strategies to senior executives as adeptly as communicating fundamental concepts to staff level individuals.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining a high standard of quality
- Exceptional communication skills and a proven ability to earn the trust and respect of all levels of staff at all levels; Strong organizational and people management skills combined with a hands-on working style
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
More Jobs From