Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
An active Technology Alliance ecosystem plays an important role in Veracodes growth strategy. The Senior Manager, Global Technology Alliances will be responsible for identifying, recruiting and managing joint business activities that increases adoption and sell through of Veracodes product solutions. The position collaborates cross functionally on defining mutually beneficial joint - sales, marketing, product development and integration opportunities.
- Define, manage and drive Veracode technology alliances with key partners such as AWS, GitHub Gitlab and Atlassian.
- Manage all aspects of partner relationship, success and satisfaction.
- Work with partner to develop joint solutions and sales plays that leverage partner capabilities & Veracode technologies to satisfy customer needs and drive intended business outcomes
- Lead the relationship from the contractual and operational perspective. Identify and develop new areas of the partnership which are mutually beneficial for both organizations (e.g. Lead sharing, sales acceleration, customer satisfaction).
- Collaborate with Veracode Partner Marketing to drive joint marketing activity
- Align with Veracode Product Management to identify value-adding integrations, roadmap suggestions and joint messaging.
- Develop overall strategy and partner plan for each named partner and align this across the organization.
- Drive monthly, quarterly progress towards strategic goals within the partner plan.
- Develop strong Veracode, Inc. goodwill and awareness across partner organizations
- Act as partner advocate within Veracode, Inc. and educate on how we can further build our partner ecosystem.
- BA or BS degree in business, engineering, computer science or related
- 3-5 years of strategic alliance management, enterprise sales, channel development, product management and/or customer success experience required
- Background and industry knowledge in the application security is a plus; experience partnering with developer platforms and solution providers, cloud computing/infrastructure providers and other large SaaS/cloud technologies is preferred
- Experience working with AWS, GitHub, GitLab, Cisco, VMWare
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills
- High energy and strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.