Constant Contact seeks a highly motivated individual to direct and manage the tax affairs (direct and indirect) of a fast-paced, acquisitive, technology company. This position is located at the Companys Waltham, Massachusetts headquarters. The role of Senior Manager, Tax requires an in-depth knowledge of corporate planning, accounting (ASC 740), and compliance. You must have a proven record of overseeing successful tax teams and working closely with executive and operational leadership on both business and financial issues.
What youll do:
- We are seeking a leader who will partner with business leaders, corporate tax and finance teams to identify, analyze and implement programs or transactions to reduce the Companys taxes, minimize risk, and maintain a consistent tax strategy.
- You will maintain a tax strategy, coordinating documentation, managing tax compliance and tax financial accounting and actively participating in merger and acquisition and expansion opportunities.
- You will also manage income tax provision process and related footnote disclosures on an annual and quarterly basis, including analysis of uncertain tax positions, deferred tax valuation allowances, stock compensation, return-to-provision adjustments, Section 382 limitations, etc.
- In this role you will be responsible for coordinating preparation of U.S. Federal and State income tax returns and filings and assist in treasury and financial planning and analysis in the forecasting of cash tax payments.
- In addition to the above you will collaborate with third party consultants on the evaluation, interpretation and application of tax-related accounting issues including R&D credits, debt refinancing, deductibility of acquisition and other costs etc. You will also ensure internal controls over financial reporting for income taxes are properly designed and operating effectively.
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or related field; Masters in taxation and/or CPA preferred
- 10+ years of broad based, relevant public accounting and/or corporate tax experience with significant U.S. GAAP accounting skills
- Mergers & Acquisition (M&A) support experience
- Strong working knowledge of U.S. FDII rules
- Management and oversight of tax-related audits
- Understanding of indirect taxes (i.e. U.S. sales tax)
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Leadership skills showing the ability to interact effectively with senior executives and external professionals
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!