Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready* to make a change?
The Sr. Manager, Strategic Partnerships is responsible for the end-to-end development and deployment of Toasts Partnership strategy. This includes working closely with our product and sales teams to develop strategy, scoping potential partnerships and negotiating contracts, engaging and developing deep relationships with external parties, and executing the deployment and ongoing growth of these partnerships across a cross-functional team within Toast. The successful candidate will have experience managing external relationships and driving cross-functional internal teams, be comfortable dealing with uncertainty in a fast-paced environment, and able to put structure to nebulous, unstructured problems.
About this roll*:
- Develop and execute Partnerships strategy with Director of Business Development, including established partnerships
- Work closely with product, restaurants success management, support, and sales teams to identify and engage potential Partners to enhance our growth profile
- Be a liaison between Business Development, Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success
- Create a Partner Enablement Roadmap and help ensure that new partners are engaged in activities outlined in the roadmap
- Own Partner relationship end-to-end, from initial scoping, to negotiations, and launch including travel to meet in person
- Design and implement necessary analytics to measure and optimize Partnerships on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with partners and product marketing teams to strategically deliver product training, assets, and collateral during product releases and updates
- Assist with partner recruiting
- Operate with little oversight, be an executor, and be able to drive excitement and consensus across variety of teams across Toast
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- 6+ years of experience in partnerships, business development, channel
- Proven ability to negotiate and close deals ranging from tactical, mid-size opportunities, to strategic, large and complex partners
- Experience in fintech and working with payments companies preferred but not required
- Strong analytical skills able to evaluate opportunities from strategic, brand, financial, and operational perspectives
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams to drive programs and/or products
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Proven ability to develop relationships, negotiate, and problem solve with external partners
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
- Strategic thinker and tactical executor able to shift from big picture to detailed operations rapidly
- Strong team player with excellent track record of success in fast-paced environments with changing priorities
- BA/BS required, Masters is a plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
More Jobs From