Office Tour Photos
In todays world of always-on online consumption and commerce, consumers are demanding what they want, when they want it. Content is king, and always will be, for brands to get distribution, retailers to sell products and consumers to click purchase. The problem in todays marketplace is that there is no easy way to transfer this rich product information from brand to retailer without hours of manual and tedious spreadsheet management and updates.
Enter Salsify. Salsify is a product experience management platform. We power the seamless exchange of product content that powers today's commerce experience. Brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers partner with us to exchange high-quality content that drives online results.
We are looking for a solution focused engineering manager who will help to ensure the custom functionality that we build for our customers is scalable and of high quality. In this role, you will be responsible for the strategy, direct management, and growth of our Solution Engineering team.
- Motivate the team to deliver high-quality, custom-developed solutions that extend the capabilities of the Salsify platform
- Collaborate with Services to streamline the sales-to-delivery transition of custom solutions engagements
- Develop and advocate for coding, testing, and quality assurance standards and best practices
- Understand customer technology goals, objectives, requirements, use cases in order to drive a robust and extendable solution architecture
- Work cross functionally with product to understand initiatives and inform on custom solutions being developed
- Drive the processes and resources required to align custom solution support with global growth
- Refine playbooks and processes both within and external to the Solution Engineering team to focus on Customer Success and allow for growth and scale
- Conduct 1:1 sessions with each team member to help with skill and career development
- Identify skill gaps within team and create training plans to address
- Work with the team to develop light-weight time logging processes and ensure team adheres to these processes
- Collaborate with other leaders within the Customer Engagement team to understand current and future customer priorities, track team utilization metrics, and roadmap future project and resource planning
- 5+ years experience in a technical development role
- 5+ years experience with API, and/or integrations engineering
- Direct people management experience
- Experience with developing custom solutions, integrations, and offerings on top of a platform
- Experience with advocating for coding standards and quality assurance practices
- Able to act as player coach and deliver own projects as needed
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable, flexible and analytical
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the digital product experiences that consumers demand. Salsify pioneered the first PXM (Product Experience Management) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Throughout 2018, Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets. BostInno recognized Salsify as one of the 10 Coolest Companies in Boston. We were also named in Fortune Magazine's Great Places to Work and a Top 100 Boston Tech Company from Built in Boston and Boston Globes list of Top Places to Work. We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
No agency submittals will be considered.
More Jobs From