Office Tour Photos
Senior Manager, Sales Operations
Who We Are
The B2B Strategy & Operations team develops the go-to-market strategy and operating model for Wayfairs B2B vertical, Wayfair Professional. We help drive both long-term thinking about what customer experience will maximize profitable growth and shorter-term measures to improve operational efficiency. We do this in partnership with a sales organization of over 500 agents delivering a nine-figure annual revenue target. Wayfair Professional helps hundreds of thousands of businesses to create the perfect space for their clients, guests and employees. We serve customers in the Office, Hospitality, Interior Design, Contractor, Property Management and other sectors, with a broad assortment across furniture, fixtures and decor. Wayfair Professional has nearly tripled in size over the past 24 months, and we are seeking to expand and upgrade the strategic capabilities that support our growing sales team.
What Youll Do
As the Senior Manager of Sales Operations-Tools, you will be responsible for making sure that all sales/customer facing Tools (products) used by the Wayfair Professional sales team have seamless experience and are providing value for incremental sales productivity and efficiency. Youll do so in partnership with a cross-functional team including Marketing, Sales, Product, and Engineering among others. Your output wont just live on a PowerPoint page, but in the actions of hundreds of sales professionals and associated teams as part of a nine-figure, rapidly-growing business.
- Develop product suite vision, current assessment, gap analysis and GTM (pilot and full implementation) as we acquire, retain and service business customers
- Identify opportunities to improve our operating model inflecting efficiency across our sales ecosystem
- Introduce new product initiatives, evangelize enhancements and new features and value add into the Sales organization
What Youll Need
- Given the strategic and cross-functional nature of this role, the qualified candidate must have strong quantitative and analytical skills, as well as excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Experience working in a matrix environment and managing cross-functional projects required.
- Experience managing a high-performing team, and a track record of developing talent required.
- Experience working in a fast-growth company or shaping your own work plan preferred.
- Previous experience in one of the following roles preferred: consulting (ideally with exposure to sales strategy, go-to-market strategy, call center operations, or customer experience strategy); inbound sales strategy; call center / contact center strategy & operations or transformations; customer success strategy & operations.
- Bachelors degree and six+ years of experience required. MBA (or masters degree in operations research, or similar field) preferred.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From