As the Director of Sales Operations at Bottomline, you will play a key part in providing all-up visibility and performance management across the line by executing our sales vision and strategy for the Paymode Business Solutions Division. Reporting into the Vice President of Business Operations you will partner with our divisional General Manager, Vice Presidents of Channel, and Vice President of Direct Sales, to proactively diagnose the analytical requirements of the sales organization; build models to analyze sales and pipeline trends, productivity, and performance.
In this role you will:
- Work at all levels within the sales organization to support, coach and enforce the knowledge and disciplines required to achieve our targets
- Work closely with other related departments marketing, legal, finance etc.
- Operationalize a unified Paymode Business Solutions organizational and sales reporting structure
- Manage a team of sales operations analysts providing coaching, leadership, and goal setting
- Conduct sophisticated analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages and reports
- Manage sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization's planning efforts
- Manage and continuously improve sales process management tools via Salesforce
- Lead analytical deep-dives to understand sales drivers and opportunities for performance improvement
- Design and implement solutions that improve the effectiveness of the Sales, including Salesforce processes, training programs, and reporting
- Work with sales leadership to make recommendations for sales compensation plans and partner with Finance to implement them and monitor their effectiveness
- Ownership and evolution supporting sales technology such as sales prospecting automation tools, data tools such as Discover Org
You should have:
- Proactive and entrepreneurial style and strong ability to work without direction
- In-depth understanding of sales and business roles and their interactions and dependencies
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence the behavior of sales personnel and management
- Very strong strategic and operational experience working with Salesforce.com, including:
- Software integrations, particularly with Marketo and various sales enablement tools
- SQL/MQL flow
- All levels of reporting including dashboards
- Lead scoring
- Territory building
- Strong spreadsheet and analysis abilities, systems and analytical capabilities
- Highly capable of building consensus and driving change among multiple organizational levels and varied constituents
- In-depth understanding of internal business processes, systems, operational and sales goals
- 7+ years or more years of experience in sales, or finance roles, preferably in SaaS based technology companies.
About Bottomline Technologies:
The ability to pay and get paid is critical for every business. Business payments are inherently complex and getting more so every day, making it difficult for organizations to create a business payments strategy that helps them be successful.
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY), an innovator in business payment automation technology helps make complex business payments simple, smart and secure.
The proof of our success lies in the fact that Bottomlines solutions are being used by thousands of companies in 92 countries.
At Bottomline we are a passionate, growing market leader, and our first priority is delighting our customers. Every individual in our organization and everything we do connects back to the customer, helping them grow their business and win in their markets. We share ideas, innovate together and support each other personally and professionally.
Our exciting and compelling business strategy coupled with our focus on the customer, along with our strong culture of collaboration is what ensures we are winning in our market and are consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work.
We take corporate social responsibility seriously, which is evident in our ongoing commitment to sustainability and charitable giving.
Bottomline Technologies is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
More Jobs From