Who we are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
As a Senior Manager, Product Testing & Responsible Sourcing you will be leading regulatory and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis products testing to ensure that Thrasios products are designed and manufactured at the highest quality and meet all required standards. Also you will drive Responsible Sourcing activities with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage all aspects of regulatory and FMEA products testing for Thrasios existing products i.e. standards verification, testing protocols, samples deliveries, products and components documentation, testing reports analysis & implementation and documentation management
- Assist with the restructuring bills of materials, materials specifications, configuration management for products in close coordination with manufacturers and third-party testing labs and regulatory bodies
- Collaborate seamlessly with various external and internal stakeholders including: Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain Quality Assurance, Legal Compliance, Product Launch and Brand Management Teams
- Support strategic sourcing projects for existing and new products
- Drive Responsible Sourcing work stream i.e. Suppliers Code of Conduct, business, social, environmental, trade compliance, C-TPAT practices
- Manage Quality Assurance and Sourcing personnel in the US, China, and other countries
- Manage special supply chain projects as specified by leadership
What you bring to the party
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical/Electrical/Materials Science/Manufacturing/ Industrial Engineering discipline from an accredited university is a must
- 7 years of progressive experience in consumer products testing, technical sourcing, responsible sourcing and supplier quality management for wide variety of consumer products (household, medical, cosmetics, toys, electronics, textile, etc.)
- 7 years experience working with 3rd party certification and testing labs i.e. SGS, Bureau Veritas, Intertek in China, US, EU and regulatory bodies FDA, CE, EPA, etc. for consumer goods and medical devices
- 3 years experience working with ISO (9000 family,13485, etc.), ASTM, UL, cGMP, in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with sourcing and manufacturing in best value countries i.e. China, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, India, Mexico, etc. is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Quality Management Systems in a manufacturing setting
- Strong quantitative skills with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Advanced interpersonal skills to interface effectively across the organization
- Problem-solving capabilities with ability to deliver results for multiple projects on time
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From