Senior Manager for product design of the Enterprise Digital Design System including, employee management, product ownership, design process and cross-platform initiatives.
1. Translate business needs into innovative solutions - Work closely with our business team and other key business partners to create a product vision, understand and help identify business value, understand required use cases and capabilities, and translate these into product requirements. Product managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders.
2. Create a market-leading customer experience - Drive the definition, development and deployment of best-in-class capabilities that substantially enhance the consumer experience and address CVS strategic and financial objectives.
3. Collaborate with technical teams to drive execution Partner with project teams, vendors, development, analytics, systems specialists and other technical resources in this hands-on role driving products from inception to implementation
4. Build and communicate the vision - This role will have high level exposure and require superior communication and presentation skills to deliver insights to stakeholders and team members, including executives.
5. Help drive our digital strategy - Conduct product and competitive research to help shape long and short term strategy while providing quick and clear value add to the business.
Play an active role in the strategic direction of cross-platform products (Community, UI Kit, Style & Tokens, Doc Site) and ensure consuming Solutions are engaged and actively contributing to the vision
Balance near-term needs of each Solution while building out the long-term vision for alignment
Increase Enterprise Digital Design Systems adoption rate by ensuring all Solutions are aware of the roadmap, sprint plans, and releases
Partner with Brand, A11y, and Content to ensure latest initiatives are supporting and relationships are strong and clearly defined
Through regular communications and monthly show-n-tells, ensure all Enterprise Digital designers understand the specifications and usage guidelines for new components and styles and are able to immediately use the UI Kit in their work
Support the Community lead in executing the Community vision and empowering Solution contributors to build components that can then be intreated into the Enterprise Digital Design System
Support the UI Kit and Doc Site leads in delivering design assets and documentation in a clear and easily consumable manner
Support the Tokens lead in guiding product and project teams across Enterprise Digital to consume and evolve design tokens
Support the Style lead in understanding how enterprise brand should manifest itself across components and tokens (typography, iconography, color, spacing)
Guide cross-platform product designers during agile grooming and planning ceremonies
Propose new strategies, approaches, and workflows to the Senior Director to improve efficiency and quality
Promote a positive team culture by aligning product designers around a clear vision, identifying opportunities for team members to drive, and clearing the way so they can be successful
Hire and empower product designers who can both contribute to team outcomes as well as drive individual efforts. Conduct regular 1:1s to identify successes, challenges, and career progression opportunities
Ensure the team has the best product designers by clearly defining roles and actively participating to the hiring process
Product Design, team leadership, Agile, Design System Architecture.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.