Senior Manager Process and Training Implementation
Were a team of process & learning implementation rock stars on a mission to grow and standardize our business. The Home Delivery function at Wayfair falls in our broader Logistics organization and our group focuses on driving the culture of safety, standardization, and development to create the foundation to enable future growth for our business and our people. We are culture evangelists throughout our entire logistical network! We are looking for team members that are strong communicators, strategic, process driven, team oriented, and thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment.
What Youll Do:
- Hire, scale, and develop a field-based deployment team dedicated to process standardization, technology implementation, safety reinforcement, new site launches, employee development, and operational auditing for including warehousing, delivery drivers, customer support and leadership.
- Partner with Regional Directors, IE team and the various headquarter and final mile groups to prioritize operational needs and rollout new process and technology
- Provide project management support for process implementation and improvement initiatives to reinforce the goal of Operational Excellence
- Design deployment strategy to prioritize large scale process change and improvement utilizing a framework; can implement hands-on alongside team
- Distinguish Standards, Best Practices, and Training, support tracking of key performance indicators & suggesting process improvements throughout the operation
- Provide change management guidance, assists with process validation, communication development, training, documentation and reporting
- Define and create operational auditing program; generates and assesses metrics for process compliance. Use data to prioritize and deploy task force teams to provide fill process gaps.
- Partner with cross functional teams to project manage and prepare for new final mile building launches
- Drive employee culture through training, communication, and development
- Conduct training needs analysis; provides feedback and solutions to instructional design team to develop trainings
- Practice safe work procedures, and follows all safety rules at all times
- Travel required 50% to 75%
What Youll Need
- Experience with complex process and technology implementation and large-scale project management
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years with implementation, operations, supply chain management experience
- Analytical ability necessary to gather and interpret data to further develop, recommend and implement solutions
- Proven track record of creating and developing high-performing teams
- Manager doer mentality open to getting your hands dirty
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in developing or deploying training
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and synthesize multiple points of view into a streamlined action plan