Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Manager, Mergers and Acquisitions will assist in managing activities related to developing, coordinating, and executing key post-merger integration activities for all lines of business and functional areas across the organization.
- Assist in developing an overall integration approach and robust plan for each transaction
- Assist in developing an integration toolset to track critical integration success criteria including both qualitative and quantitative metrics
- Track and communicate integration goals to relevant stakeholders and team members
- Partner with integration and functional leadership to ensure successful completion of key integration deliverables
- Manage integration risks by identifying cross-functional issues and create effective solutions
- Communicate frequently and effectively with leadership on the Integration team and our executive team, focusing on most critical business issues and decisions
- 5 to 7 years related experience such as M&A, corporate development, corporate strategy, or consulting
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional projects and achieve desired results.
- Proven ability to effectively meet stringent deadlines
- Ability to resolve complex business issues and coordinate with large groups
- Ability to work independently while being guided by a senior integration leader
- Experience in M&A integrations with fast-growing tech companies is a plus
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Amwell is headquartered in Boston, MA with additional offices in Reston, VA and Seattle, WA. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- The equipment and resources needed to be successful working in a remote setting