iRobot Corporation, with a mission of empowering people to do more is at the forefront of the development of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. iRobot has become one of the worlds preeminent specialist designers and builders of consumer robots. iRobot invests in the development and growth of its people, in a culture of empowerment, innovation and fun. Come work with some of the most talented and influential people in the robotics field utilizing cutting edge technologies, in an exciting, fast-growing industry!
The Global Marketing Analytics and Research Team manages research and analytics to inform the decisions of iRobots Global Marketing organization. We are looking for Consumer Insights Senior Marketing Manager, who works at the intersection of data, human behavior, marketing and business strategy. This is a great opportunity to join a growing Marketing Analytics and Research practice.
In this role you will engage with partners across the global iRobot organization to address questions by leveraging advanced market research and analytical capabilities. You will work collaboratively to understand the impact of communications, packaging, product features/ benefit solutions, price and other key customer experiences. You will guide the understanding of the perceptions and drivers of our customers and gain strategic insights to help drive the business.
You understand the business and metrics of marketing and have experience analyzing data and crafting stories to optimize performance and drive change.
You enjoy triangulating data from disparate sources such as survey and user data to strengthen and deepen insights.
You will provide leadership in defining methodologies and establishing best practices while also being actively involved in executing projects and test.
You will help others develop and advance their expertise through constructive feedback, encouragement and appropriate risk-taking through challenging stretch assignments.
To be successful you will have:
- Are adept at implicit research technology especially choice based conjoint methods and familiar with other methods such as eye-tracking, and facial coding
- Comfortable building predictive models, analyzing data patterns and forming story building blocks through analytics
- Have a strong technical and analytical background and a desire to make a significant business impact through your outputs.
- A passion for engaging stakeholders with business analytics and insights
- Have expertise at all phases of survey preparation, deployment and analysis
- Enjoy pulling key insights from data analysis to make structured stories
- You are able to succinctly explain complex analytic and behavioral concepts in everyday terms.
- Are experienced in engaging with stakeholders across a consumer and product brand organization
- The ability to nurture and evolve team members to the next level.
- Be a strong collaborator able to work closely with teams across regions and disciplines
- Successful candidates for the position will have 10-15 years of research analytical experience.
- Advanced degree in psychology (preferably social, cognitive, or consumer) or judgment and decision-making.
- Proven experience in experimental design, methodology and statistics directly related to behavioral science, cognition, judgement, or decision making
- Background in agency setting or with consumer brands (preferably small domestic appliances or high-tech devices).