Senior Manager, Growth, SEO
Why This Role Is Awesome:
TripAdvisor is growing its world class Search Engine Optimization team and is looking for an Associate Director, Growth to join the Hotels group. TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand.
In this role, youll be directly involved with the strategy, planning, and execution of campaigns across 55 global TripAdvisor websites. Youll assess and understand each markets needs related to Search, and communicate them to various internal and external stakeholders. Youll work with a variety of people across the company and help to directly influence user facing elements across the website.
Do you enjoy managing and mentoring others, while also being invigorated by large volumes of data and tough challenges to solve? Then this role may be right for you! We take pride in our SEO and are looking for a superstar to add to our high-performing team.
What Youll Do:
- As an Associate Director, Growth, youll lead a team of industry-leading SEO analysts
- Analyze internal and external data through a variety of toolsets, including Excel, SQL and Tableau, to influence decision-making within the SEO team
- Identify growth opportunities in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.
- Review specification documents and experiments to test new strategies and opportunities for growth.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, Data Science and Business stakeholders
- Analyze experiment results and push forward next steps at a rigorous pace.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand organic search performance across multiple global markets.
What We Seek:
- You are a passionate digital marketer with experience on a global website
- Previous experience in SEO, SEM, Display, or Traffic Acquisition marketing
- BA or BS degree (preferred in quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science/engineering). MBA preferred.
- Expertise working with analytical tools (Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics)
- Prefered Experience with technical SEO (redirects, site speed, canonicalization, etc.)
- Experience working across both mobile and web platforms, building SEO capabilities from scratch, and running A/B experiments
- 10+ years of in-house growth marketing experience with an industry leading website
- 5+ years of experience managing growth teams of 3+ team-members