Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, weve raised over $60M in venture capital and were doubling year over year. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
Bevi is seeking a Senior Manager of Global Supply to lead our Sourcing Supply Chain function and support Bevis key growth objectives across the new product development, production ramp, and sustaining engineering lifecycle. Working collaboratively with Bevis Manufacturing, Quality, Hardware Engineering, and Operations teams, this role owns Bevis strategic sourcing strategy and commercial relationships with suppliers and contract manufacturers, and is responsible for driving new sourcing and supplier development efforts, while optimizing cost, quality, and continuity of supply.
- Lead Bevis Supply Chain team in defining and executing our commodity and sourcing strategies
- Lead competitive RFP/RFQ processes for new and sustaining programs
- Manage supplier audits and qualification process
- Lead all contract manufacturer and tier 2 supplier negotiations, commercial terms, and contracts
- Ensure continuity of supply while managing material liability and meeting on-time delivery, cost, and quality requirements from supply base
- Manage fixed and variable cost budgets
- Manage supplier performance including scorecards and QBRs to drive continuous improvement on cost, quality, delivery, lead time, and other key performance measures
- Work closely with Hardware Engineering to influence technical design decisions and identify suppliers to meet technical capabilities, cost, and program schedule
- Define standard and custom product requirements; assist in aligning business requirements with supplier capabilities.
- Own the AVL (Approved Vendors List) for supplier selection and qualification
- Periodic travel to suppliers manufacturing sites.
- At least 7 years of supply chain experience, including in a leadership role
- Exceptional negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience working with cross functional teams in a mechanical or consumer devices product company
- Familiarity with world-class sourcing practices and tools, and continuous improvement methodologies
- Expertise in electronics, fluidics, and electromechanical components a plus
- Ability to travel up to 25% (domestic and international)
- Strong leadership skills, and ability to lead cross-functionally within the organization
- Exceptional business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and coordinate with cross-functional teams
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Ability to be innovative on issues related to strategic sourcing and vendor relations
- Strong analytical skills (i.e. cost and inventory modeling, quotation analysis, material what-if scenarios, etc.)
- BSME, BSEE, BSIE or equivalent, or MBA a plus
- Mandarin language skills a plus
- Competitive compensation package, including equity options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and environmentally responsible fund options
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for sick leave, bereavement, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Onsite snacks and Bevis... and composting and terracycling, too
- Happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards - and more!
- Join a team that shares our Bevi Core Values:
- Put Customers First
- Be Great to Work with
- Raise the Bar Together
- Act Like You Own the Business
- Be Curious and Ask Why
- Champion Sustainability