Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Senior Manager Financial Planning and Analysis to join our Finance team at our Boston office. Your job will be to analyze Global eCommerce performance, drive/coordinate various cross-finance processes and projects, and work closely with our Finance partners and internal teams at ASICS Digital, ASICS headquarters and Global eCommerce regions.
The Senior Manager will quarterback the budgeting and forecasting processes for ASICS Digital and partner with Corporate Finance at Headquarters in Japan to understand targets and deadlines and ensure all materials are submitted on time. Youll lead the monthly financial reporting process and own the entire eCommerce P&L. Youll provide our teams with reporting on actuals vs. budget/forecast and capture commentary on drivers of variances. Youll also provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members on an as needed basis.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What Youll Do
- Own budgeting and forecasting processes and communicate timelines and actions to all stakeholders across all regions
- Analyze all ASICS Digital and eCommerce inputs and understand the business factors that are driving deviations from trend
- Summarize and communicate the key performance messages to Leadership
- Make recommendations on where to challenge regional forecast submissions and where we have opportunities for performance improvement
- Consolidate, summarize and analyze the monthly Sales reports and capture commentary on drivers of performance
- Create and distribute the monthly performance report, quarterly board presentations, and ad hoc financial presentations in a timely manner. Include insightful and action-oriented analysis into presentations to support decision making.
- Support eCommerce decision making with ad hoc financial analysis
- Help emerging regions build out and manage financial reporting and best practices for digital commerce
- Support monthly close process by comparing actuals to forecast to ensure accurate accruals
- Build relationships across ASICS Digital and global eCommerce teams in order to maximize productivity
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 to 10+ years of experience in an FP&A position
- E-commerce or similar industry background preferred
- P&L consolidation of multiple regions or business units
- Sales, Gross Margin, and Marketing expense analysis
- Strong organizational skills and proven track record in managing the FP&A function
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and the ability to create and deliver accurate reporting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or a related field
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
More Jobs From