We're looking for a high-energy, innovative, strategic, and results-driven Senior Field Marketing Manager for North America with exceptional planning and communications skills to help us drive aggressive sales growth.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to help shape the LeanIX field marketing strategy in the US, Canda, and Latin America. You'll be responsible for developing the strategy, designing, and executing demand generation events, webinars, and programs that generate opportunities and increase funnel velocity within the territories you support.
You'll serve as the in-region marketing expert collaborating closely with regional sales account teams and SDRs. You will be responsible for building out strategic plans with channel partners to drive territory demand, develop the promotional strategy, execute on events, build reports, and utilize data to make strategic decisions.
You'll also partner closely with our global demand generation and account based marketing teams to extend and roll out relevant campaigns to the Americas territory. Additionally, you'll be responsible for communicating field-level insights to the broader marketing team to ensure that messaging, content, and demand generation programs meet the needs of the region.
You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with and coach Field Marketing Managers who support digital and physical campaign and program execution.
This position will report to the Director of Demand Generation.
- Create semi-annual marketing plans that generate demand and increase funnel velocity in assigned territory with input from local sales team and regional sales leaders. Programs may be in-person or virtual.
- Serve as primary point of contact and continuously engage with sales teams and leaders to coordinate, communicate, and maximize impact of marketing initiatives
- Strategize, plan, and collaborate with top-tier partners to develop in-person and virtual programs that open up opportunities within their customer base
- Research, design, and coordinate regional and partner events that delight and engage prospective customersfrom planning and logistics to post-event follow up
- Own regional event strategy and execution; assess event performance and use data to drive ROI
- Share field insights back with the rest of the marketing team to help optimize messaging, programs, and tactics
- Evaluate and negotiate with vendors including venues, direct mail providers, and more
- Manage and balance assigned field and partner marketing budget for territory
- Utilize data driven decision-making to evaluate results against goals and use learnings to drive improvement
- Collaborate across teams to develop territory specific messaging for presentations and marketing materials
- Collaborate with and provide guidance and coaching to Field Marketing Managers
- Perform all other duties and assist in other areas as needed
- 5-8 years proven experience in B2B field marketing (experience working for cloud services/enterprise SaaS company a plus)
- Positive, high-energy, collaborative, team-focused attitude
- Strong analytical skills; ability to measure effectiveness of programs and extract actionable insights
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build effective working relationships with sales leaders and sales team members including SDRs
- Deep understanding of marketing/sales funnel and methods by which to increase opportunities and impact pipeline velocity
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; strong presentation skills
- Excellent at networking and building relationships
- Ability to develop compelling, succinct, error-free marketing materials
- Ability to initiate tasks and work independently with sharp attention to detail
- Comfortable leveraging marketing automation tools (HubSpot required) and Salesforce to build campaigns and track performance
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 30% when appropriate (post Covid)
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
More Jobs From