Office Tour Photos
Who we are:
We are looking for talented, self-motivated, and entrepreneurial leaders to join our newly formed End-to-End Performance Measurement and Visibility organization. Our objective is to evolve the framework of reporting, metrics, accessibility, and aligned supply chain events across the organization. At the center of some of Wayfair's biggest transformations, we collaborate with partners from our front-line associates to the most senior levels of leadership and from our suppliers to our customers. This is an exciting, high-priority, and high-impact project.
The ideal candidate operates in a collaborative, analytical, and associate-focused way to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. The candidate must also be able to develop trusting relationships with key cross-functional teams, exhibit strong command presence, and be passionate about improving processes and building a culture of continuous improvement.
What you will do:
- Own one of the core work streams across our fulfillment network with responsibility for driving data delivery and process consistency.
- Understand workflows and pain points of field teams, such as warehouse supervisors, and define solutions to meet their needs.
- Build business cases to support new initiatives and help to prioritize team objectives.
- Develop a strategic working relationship with cross-functional leaders to align data solutions to their KPIs, levers, and business goals.
- Ability to think creatively, critically, and outside of the box and challenge the status quo, while also fairly evaluating all possible solutions in making strategic decisions.
- Partner with our Product and Engineering teams in designing and building road map
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of management experience and a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- MBA preferred, Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of operations improvement and/or analytics project management
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Demonstrated experience using data to develop baseline metrics for success.
- Ability to inspire others to strive towards a culture of continuous improvement with high energy and coaching approach
- The ability to manage through ambiguity and adversity to establish strategy and deliver against business goals in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Exceptional communication skills across various levels of leadership and ability to partner with all levels of operation in the field
More Jobs From