Office Tour Photos
Senior Manager of Email Marketing
EF Educational Tours is looking for a passionate, results-driven, and collaborative individual to join our in-house creative and marketing team. As the Senior Manager of Email Marketing, you will manage the team that plans, manages, builds, deploys, and analyzes the email campaigns for EF Educational Tours (US and Canada), EF Explore America, and EF Tours for Girl Scouts.
More specifically, you will:
- Manage team of 2-5 Email Marketing Specialists that deploy all of EF Educational Tours email campaigns
- Mentor, challenge, and develop staff through your strong leadership skills
- Work with marketing campaign managers, creative producers, copywriters, and designers in creating email content for our group leaders, students, and parents
- Partner with the data automations team to define email list segmentation
- Provide email best practices and continuously propose test strategies for new campaigns
- Code mobile-friendly HTML email templates from scratch
- Build dynamic and flexible email templates that can maximize our ability to serve personalized and custom content
- Create and maintain automated email journeys to nurture and engage our customers
- Work with partners in marketing to execute seasonal lead gen email drops as part of multi-channel campaigns
- Analyze email campaign performance and create visualizations to present data and proposed optimizations
- Monitor email deliverability and provide knowledge of best practices and recommendations to the marketing team
- 3+ years of experience working with enterprise Campaign Management Tools such as Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Marketo (Adobe Campaign preferred)
- Experience in managing team of 2-5 staff members preferred. If no such experience, candidate must have a strong understanding of management skills required to lead a successful team.
- Experience creating and managing email campaigns that utilize customer data to create personalized customer journeys
- Ability to code responsive HTML email templates
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple project at once, while consistently meeting deadlines for campaigns
- Team player who enjoys working with others
- Comfortable analyzing results in excel, and presenting them in PowerPoint
- Able to think through complex problems and find simple solutions to tackle them
Who We Are:
- Were the in-house marketing & creative agency for EF Tours. Check out some of our work on our website: eftours.com.
- Were writers, designers, UXers (designers, researchers, and analysts), video editors, shooters, producers, photographers, marketing managers, data scientists, lead-generators, and more.
- We can make anything the business needs and create whatever we can dream up, all in-house.
- Were a spirited bunch with an incredibly diverse set of skillsfrom competitive fencing to professional shoe testing to artisan bag-making to taking care of a fainting goat named Brian. (Really.)
- Were a passionate crew that focuses on making great work, and we have lots of fun doing it.
Its the widest range of projects youll ever find under two roofs (soon to be three). And since we have no external agencies, we get to do it allfrom 200 page catalogues to billboards, websites to videos shot in exotic locations, email/display campaigns to backpacks (literally down to the color and placement of every stitch).
We do everything from the classic in-house work to the crazy-amazing career-making campaigns, and everything in between. But no matter what the assignment, we view every project as an opportunity to make something were psyched to put in our portfolios and show off to our moms, dads, dogs, cats and/or park pigeons.
The reason(s) youll want to work here (and this is the abbreviated list):
- EF product discounts
- All expenses paid international travel
- Up to $1,500 a year for professional development/continued education
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, 4 weeks thereafter
- Charitable matching
- Generous health/dental/vision package
- Free in-house language classes The Perks (and this is the abbreviated list)
About EF Education First:
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From