Senior Manager, Digital Marketing
Yaymaker, formerly Paint Nite, hosts locally crafted events in 1,500 cities all over North America. By partnering with thousands of like-minded entrepreneurs and artists, Yaymaker gets people up, out & making at bars & restaurants in their neighborhood. Our one-of-a-kind experiences include the Original Paint Nite, Plant Nite, Design-A Sign, Flower Workshop, and Candle Maker, with more on the way. Give your week something to shout about!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Manager, Digital Marketing to lead the development & optimization of Yaymakers paid digital marketing programs. The role is critical to Yaymakers growth objectives, and responsible for establishing a cross-platform digital media strategy to drive revenue, customer acquisition and brand awareness. In this position you will drive the creation of new growth campaigns, manage performance to KPIs, and recommend investment strategies to drive new revenue growth.
- Data-Driven: You love digging into data & trends to find the stories that are hidden in the numbers and using these insights to inform strategies & decisions.
- A Problem-Solver: You arent afraid to come up with creative ideas and try new things; you love improving processes and finding ways to do things more efficiently.
- A Focused Executor: You understand the devil is in the details, but you also have a strong bias to action and love to put plans in motion.
- A Strong Collaborator: You are team oriented and value and appreciate different expertise; you can work well across different teams and personalities.
- Drive the expansion of Yaymakers audience, launch new markets, and establish new revenue streams through digital marketing programs.
- Establish a cross-platform digital media strategy to drive revenue, customer acquisition, and brand awareness.
- Define campaign goals, set budget parameters and monitor performance of all paid digital channels, including Facebook, Google Adwords, SEM, retargeting campaigns, deal sites, and affiliates.
- Be the in-house expert on all aspects of digital media, related platforms & tools, analytics & reporting
- Establish paid digital advertising program goals and KPIs and develop the tools & reporting to optimize against these metrics.
- Identify & execute against new performance based advertising opportunities, with a focus on audience expansion and improved ROI.
- Manage all aspects of ad unit creation for search & digital advertising
- Define weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting and deliver at regular intervals. Audit & interpret all reports to identify new acquisition opportunities.
- Leverage site functionality and direct site enhancements as necessary to optimize performance of acquisition programs.
- Manage and collaborate with digital performance agencies to drive continuous improvement and optimization of digital campaigns.
- Collaborate with other marketing functions and cross functionally with the customer service, product, licensing, technology and other teams.
- 8+ years digital marketing/media experience, with a focus on performance-based programs.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with Google Adwords, Facebook, and other media platforms
- Experience working with or managing agency relationships.
- Exceptional business acumen and results orientation.
- Excellent project management skills, with experience leading complex projects, integrations, and new program launches. Ability to work collaboratively with operations, customer service, and creative teams a must
- Successful track record working in a high growth, fast paced, results driven company
- Bachelors Degree
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.
When you join Yaymaker, you will join a team thats pioneering creative social experiences, supporting local communities, and bringing a little more positivity to the world.
Our part-time event hosts lead our locally crafted experiences in local venues and enjoy flexible work schedules. Full-time team members work out of our home office in Somerville, MA, and enjoy above market competitive benefits such as unlimited Paid Time Off, a 401k with employer match, and 12 weeks of 100% paid maternity or paternity leave (to name just a few). Located minutes from the Red Line Porter Square T station in Somerville, MA, our convenient office location features workout facilities, free parking, lots of snacks, and a fun-loving, collaborative culture that gets it done!