Office Tour Photos
An immediate opportunity exists for a Senior Manager, Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence to manage, develop and lead our geographically dispersed Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse technology teams.
Tremendous focus and investments are being made at Endurance International and, for those who are energized by the opportunity to be a transformational leader, it simply doesnt get any better than this!
In this highly visible role, the Senior Manager, Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence will be responsible for the strategic planning, vision, and execution of data and analytics technology platforms at Endurance. This individual will drive the mission of the enterprise data warehouse.
What Youll Do:
Strategy and Direction
- Lead the continued development of Endurances data platform, with responsibility for the companys growing data warehouse environment, business intelligence tools, and system integrations.
- Partner with leadership to create a holistic strategic and operational roadmap for Business Intelligence and Datawarehousing at Endurance.
- Work with program managers and business analysts to define actionable reporting solutions.
- Collaborate with leadership across the business to develop measurement strategies, track, report and analyze the success of Endurances programs and progress toward business goals.
- Develop your global staff dispersed between the US and India. Grow and nurture the next leaders on your team. Define career ladders and pave pathways for success through constant and ongoing mentoring and coaching.
- Manage and coordinate data warehouse teams to produce reusable data assets, standard reporting and business intelligence solutions for use by key stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Maintain continued visibility into resource allocation and forecast resource needs for required projects/ongoing operations.
- Establish/refine team processes and procedures to dive towards operational efficiencies and collaboration.
Who You Are:
- BS or BA in Engineering or related field. MBA preferred
- 10+ years experience and a proven track record for developing consistently innovative customer information systems designed to support analytics
- 10+ years in personnel management/leadership capacity
- Hands-on experience leading teams through the entire software development lifecycle of an analytic solution. Working knowledge of requirements and design best practices, including data modeling, data transformation and dashboard design.
- Hands-on experience with software development methodologies such as Kanban/Scrum
- Knowledge of and experience in data modeling
- Knowledge of cloud-based data warehouses, such as Snowflake
- Knowledge of leading business intelligence tools, such as Hadoop, MS Power BI, IBM Cognos, Tableau, AWS QuickSite, SAS, and SPSS
- Experience with leading CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Exact Target and ServiceNow
- Experience implementing and/or supporting data governance policies and processes
- Working knowledge of big data concepts and solutions such as data lakes, AWS S3, Hadoop, IBM Big Insights, etc
- PMP and/or ITIL certification would be ideal
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts.If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From