Office Tour Photos
Senior Manager, Data Governance Analytics
Wayfair is reinventing the way that people shop for their homes, we have over two million people shopping across our 10+ million products daily and hold both customer satisfaction and supplier satisfaction as core values. Our extremely fast growth (~40% YoY) from an already large base of business demands high functioning, entrepreneurial teams.
The global Supply Chain Integration (SCI) team sits at the core of Wayfairs business. SCI facilitates the exchange of information with over 7000 suppliers through millions of individual daily data feeds. We aspire to build real-time, automated, and accurate data feeds across all suppliers to support mission critical business processes such as inventory, purchase orders, order tracking and invoicing. The technical sophistication of our suppliers spans a wide spectrum, complicating the SCI mission. As Wayfair grows, we need to be ahead of the curve in defining, building and implementing future-proof integrations with our suppliers.
What You'll Do
- Focus on improving data quality across teams, tools, and data sets.
- Applying critical thinking to investigate data challenges and provide innovative recommendations
- Work closely with analysts and operational stakeholders to investigate operational data impacts and identify solutions for improvements.
- Focus on specific operational and business challenges driven by data, as well as building out controls and processes to ensure data governance is a sustainable, forward-thinking model
- Using data as your guide, develop comprehensive recommendations to address challenging problems
- Build connections across data findings to identify trends, measure impacts, and draw conclusions
- Work across business and technical teams to implement the recommended solutions
- Build cohesive executive summaries that effectively explain the data and impact for high level business stakeholders
What You'll Need
- At least 5 years of experience focused on data analytics
- Thought leader in problem-solving and change management
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience with hypothesis-driven learning and turning data into actionable insights
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Familiarity with different database schemas (structured & unstructured), ETL processes, ability to work with large data sets
- Knowledgeable of data warehousing concepts and best practices
- Bachelors degree in either a technology or business discipline preferred, MBA a plus
- Basic SQL experience
- Extensive Excel is a plus
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking._
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From