The Data team is responsible for the ongoing analysis, improvement, and growth of ZoomInfos data offerings. We are looking for an intelligent person who can effectively communicate, solve complex data problems, and possess a strong understanding of the value of our data. It is critical that you embrace moving fast, are excited by new and challenging problems, and enjoy developing and leading more junior team members. Creative thinking and problem solving is an absolute must. Most of your work will be unstructured and loosely defined, this should excite you. No one will tell you how to solve a problem, it will be on you to present and drive solutions that result in an improved data experience for our customers.
The data problems sales operations professionals are responsible for solving day to day are the same problems we are trying to solve at scale. Your knowledge, understanding, and proven track record of solving complex problems by leveraging B2B data will be critical to improving the quality and coverage of ZoomInfos core data offerings.
You will work with Engineering, Product Management, and Data Research teams to improve automated data processing applications, deliver new data products to the market, and identify new ways to clean and improve the quality of ZoomInfo data.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise judgment.
- 8+ years experience developing data solutions, sourcing, cleaning and integrating data from various sources, and building data analysis tools and applications.
- Ability to manage many tasks at once.
- Strong quantitative skills, experience analyzing large datasets using Excel, SQL, Python, or other programming languages or technologies a plus.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex problems and solutions to people unfamiliar with the complexity of our data.
- Experience leading teams, training, mentoring, and developing junior team members.
- Bachelors degree in an analytical field, advanced degree preferred, or equivalent relevant work experience.
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.