For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
Create laser focused processes and reduce manual effort to create a top-notch customer team
The Senior Manager of Customer Support will be responsible for building out the Customer Support function at HqO. This individual will be responsible for architecting the people, processes, and systems we need to deliver on providing a great customer experience when reaching out to us for information through our platform.
- The Sr. Manager of Customer Support plays the lead role in setting strategy for the Customer Support department. Youll drive the changes necessary to improve operating and organizational efficiency of the Customer Support team, and will develop strategic partnerships with other departments - Sales, Tenant Experience, Platform, Engineering, Product Management - to provide meaningful insight, influence product road map, maximize end-to-end customer experience and help them achieve their desired outcomes.
- As the Sr. Manager of Customer Support at HqO, you will have a unique opportunity to help the Company grow and scale. We are expanding the global presence of our Customer Support team and need to build out 24/7 coverage with a follow the sun approach across our locations in the US (coast to coast), UK and France to make sure we deliver consistent, high-quality support across geographies, while also recognizing and developing unique cultures of each location.
- You will drive the construction of the Customer Support organization to become proactive, innovative, and focused on customer experience. You will need an analytical approach to understanding and continuously improving the performance and efficiency of our support experience.
- We see the Customer Support function as a critical competitive advantage. To build on this advantage, the Sr. Manager of Customer Support will continually release innovative services such as advanced Support tools, interactive contact channels, tiered Premium Support offerings, and proactive functions that maximize our customers return on investment.
- Customer Experience Driven Mindset
- World-class problem solving and troubleshooting skills, including at a technical level such as investigating crash reporting, parsing log files, etc
- Experience with Internet technology, preferable some aspects of HTTP integration
- Experience troubleshooting in iOS and Android environments
- Familiarity with server-side programming languages that would be used for API integrations
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Support team building including early-stage and maturing support teams. Desire to build a geographically dispersed follow our customers team structure
- Data driven in analysis and decision making
- Proven record of handling enterprise-level support (B2B), and one to many, automated, tech touch programs (B2C)
- Experience in building a knowledge-base and supporting documentation programs to keep that information refreshed on a timely basis
- Leverage reporting APIs, automated email reports, and other creative methods of data delivery to provide our publisher clients with a consolidated view of their usage and performance across our building portfolio.
- Work with cutting edge technology, Snowflake, Looker, node.js, React Native, nestjs, typescript, kubernetes, Swagger/OpenAPI, Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira
- Field support requests from Landlords, Property Managers, Tenants, and Employees of buildings in which HqO is deployed including product and programming questions, complaints, comments, and technical support
- 5-7 years in a support management role
- Experience working in a fast-paced growth environment a plus
- 4 Year College Degree, preferably in Computer Science or similar, or Equivalent Work Experience
- Perform pre-sales support, including giving demonstrations of our platform to potential clients, working with technical documentation, and being tech liaison between HqO and our partners.