Office Tour Photos
Salsifys Delivery Excellence team provides the right services and expertise to accelerate our customers ability to leverage Salsify and more quickly deliver product experiences consumers demand. Our Senior Manager of Customer Delivery leads our overall Project Management methodology and practice, specifically managing the careers and performance of our Project Management team. Provides oversight for our strategic and complex service programs/projects to ensure Salsify services lead to customer satisfaction and success.
Day to Day You Will:
- Lead a mission-critical project management team dedicated to effectively delivering services that drive successful customer onboarding and outcomes
- Own and drive outcome-based delivery management processes to enable agility throughout the organization, both directly with project managers, but also more broadly throughout the entire services delivery team
- Define standard project health tracking mechanisms in order to monitor and report the status of project progress, risks, and success factors to Salsify senior leadership regularly
- Meet regularly with the delivery teams for strategic programs/projects to ensure we are delivering to our prescribed standard, understand status and risk, and develop targeted action plans to improve delivery
- Prepare and present key business issues to Salsify senior leadership to align and build consensus regarding project direction
- Act as a customer-facing engagement manager/escalation point for strategic programs/projects, providing risk reporting and recommending improvements to internal and customer teams
- Capture metrics and conduct delivery retrospectives to understand how specific services are driving customer success, identify service gaps, and advocate for and instigate improvement in the services we offer
- Work with other teams to develop training, processes, and procedures based on historical experience to ensure issues are avoided at other Customers
- Facilitate communication mechanisms cross-departmentally to ensure consistent tracking and communication of customer success dependencies
You balance a strategic outlook with a practical focus on day-to-day activities that respond to changing needs. Your business knowledge and customer-oriented attitude matches your excellent teamwork, strong communication and interpersonal skills and your ability to negotiate effectively. You are enthusiastic and energized by spending your day interacting with many different people and collaborating both internally and with customers to help drive mutually successful outcomes.
Your Skills And Experience Include:
- 7-10 years experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced, high-tech companies, preferably with a background in implementing and managing total SaaS solutions
- Strong program and/or engagement management experience
- Evaluating service delivery success through the broader lens of customer success, value-based outcomes, and overall adoption
- Driving to find solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges, organizational challenges, or personal challenges
- Possessing excellent people management skills, including the ability to lead, motivate, and direct a team as well as mentor individuals in career growth
- Establishing and maintaining successful relationships with internal teams and customer leaders/partners that influence them to achieve results
- Working with customers to understand operational challenges and tying that back to the business value Involved in enterprise-wide deployments in high-tech companies
- Learning about new businesses and industries, quickly grasping and making effective use of industry- and company-specific terminology
- Thoughtfully and clearly explaining new concepts to diverse audiences
- Effectively managing crisis situation and demonstrating strong negotiation and objection handling skills
- Managing customer expectations clearly, concisely, and in summary format
- Articulating value delivered in a manner that drives and influences customer commitment and future partnership
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the digital product experiences that consumers demand. Salsify pioneered the first PXM (Product Experience Management) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Throughout 2018 and 2019, Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets. BostInno recognized Salsify as one of the 10 Coolest Companies in Boston. We were also named in Fortune Magazine's Great Places to Work and a Top 100 Boston Tech Company from Built in Boston and Boston Globes list of Top Places to Work. We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
No agency submittals will be considered.
More Jobs From