Office Tour Photos
TripAdvisor is the world's largest online travel site, visited by 450+ million travelers each month. The CoreX team is responsible for setting and executing on company-wide strategy across Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Communications. We are looking for a dynamic, relationship-driven, passionate and entrepreneurial Senior Manager of Brand Strategy to join the team.
The Senior Manager of Brand Strategy is a problem solver at heart - someone who wants to dig into data, combine it with cultural understanding, and figure out how to drive our brand and business across our major global markets. They can translate their thinking into clear, motivating strategic documents. The Senior Manager of Brand Strategy is energized by the collaborative nature of teamwork and takes great pride in leading and owning projects. The successful candidate will need to be tenacious and open, creative and analytical.
What you will do:
- Drive internal brand strategy projects, including marketing strategy, org design, peer benchmarking etc.
- Spearhead analyses and insights workstreams in collaboration with brand marketers and researchers and translate into clear and compelling presentations of strategies and ideas to keep our brand relevant among our target consumers.
- Lead market level analysis of the competitive landscape, marketing trends, social trends and consumer behaviors and help to apply these insights to enhance our experience in key global markets.
- Develop ground-up processes, frameworks and tools; socialize across company and establish Brand Strategy as value-added partner.
- In collaboration with the Brand Marketing Leads, create, implement and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing plan that will enhance TripAdvisors position in the marketplace and drive business performance.
- Demonstrate a strategic view of our business and competition and act as a change agent to help build best in class marketing capabilities at TripAdvisor against this context.
What you will bring to the team:
- 10+ years of experience or 5+ years post MBA experience preferred
- Experience in brand strategy, consulting, private equity, investment banking, or corporate strategy preferred
- An ability to think big and take multiple, evolving inputs, and condense to simple, powerful narratives
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to interpret data, unearth insights, challenge assumptions and develop actionable recommendations that drive impact
- An advanced understanding of data sources, qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and a keen eye of when and how to apply them to business and brand challenges
- Demonstrated passion for collaborating and partnering cross-functionally
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong bias for action
More Jobs From