Senior Manager, Brand Activation
TripAdvisor is the world's largest online travel site, visited by 450+ million travelers each month. The CoreX team is responsible for setting and executing on company-wide strategy across Product, Marketing, Engineering, and Communications. We are looking for a dynamic, relationship-driven, passionate and entrepreneurialSenior Manager of Brand Marketing Activation to join the team.
This role will work cross functionally, bringing operational leadership to drive planning and execution across a diversified set of initiatives for our brand.Your focus will be on turning our brand strategy into compelling brand experiences, both on and off the site. By creating these true connection points between our brand and travelers you will build consideration for the TripAdvisor brand and ultimately, drive our business across our major global markets.
What you will do:
- In collaboration with the Brand Marketing Leads, create, implement and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing plan that will enhance TripAdvisors position in the marketplace and drive business performance.
- Translate brand strategy and marketing plans into actionable campaigns and programs through strong partnership with Media, Partnership and Creative leads on the Brand Marketing Team.
- Lead the development, communication and execution of Marketing Playbooks for all high profile brand initiatives (annual big idea, priority global launches, key partnerships), this includes coordinating the efforts of cross-functional stakeholders from Product Marketing, PR, Social, Content, Sales, Paid Media and Membership Teams.
- Partner with internal and external creative teams by building briefs rooted in strategy and clear business objectives and by managing the process of gaining stakeholder alignment from the brief to creative reviews to final concepts.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on KPIs, partnering with Analytics as needed, to establish marketing plan and program measurement and reporting.
- Act as a consultant to business unit marketing peers on overall brand campaigns and their own initiatives to ensure programs and activations are integrated and align to brand and business goals.
- Proactively influence and work with internal partners, specifically the Product, Content and Communications Teams, to gain alignment on how our brand strategy can best show up in our experience across all customer touch points.
- Demonstrate a strategic view of our business and competition and act as a change agent to help build best in class marketing capabilities at TripAdvisor against this context.
What you will bring to the team:
- 7-10 years of experience in driving brand activation, managing global marketing effort, as well as managing creative agencies.
- An ability to think big and take multiple, evolving inputs, and condense to simple, powerful narratives
- Strong writing skills and the ability to create very clear, focused briefs
- Strong verbal communications and the ability to articulate the power of a great brand idea to leadership
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to interpret data, unearth insights, and develop actionable recommendations that drive business outcomes
- Demonstrated passion for collaborating and partnering cross-functionally
- Advanced project management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong bias for action -you love to execute and roll up your sleeves
- Resilience, tenacity, high energy you are able to rapidly bounce back from adversity
- MBA preferred