Office Tour Photos
Who We Are
Wayfair is looking for an experienced leader to champion new platforms and logistics offerings for our B2B business, Wayfair Professional. We aim to provide best in class fulfillment for our customers and are making significant investments in new services that will truly differentiate us in the market. As the Senior Manager, B2B Fulfillment Services, youll be responsible for defining our roadmap, building a team, and executing on that vision. Wayfair Professional helps hundreds of thousands of businesses to create the perfect space for their clients, guests and employees. We serve customers in the Office, Hospitality, Interior Design, Contractor, Property Management and other sectors, with a broad assortment across furniture, fixtures and decor.
What You'll Do
- Craft a vision and then deliver a world class shipping and freight experience for our customers
- Lead analysis into how Wayfair can provide more accurate and cheaper shipping to customers shopping for their business online
- Champion enhanced delivery options to meet our customers stated needs and exceed their expectations
- Execute on new platforms to support our teams interactions with increasingly complex customers
- Partner with Wayfairs logistics network to closer align our organizations and tackle new pilots
- Manage cross-functional projects to develop and commercialize new services: create project charters; assemble teams; establish KPIs and timelines; orchestrate collaboration and communication across the teams; ensure delivery vs. commitments
- Serve as voice of the B2B customer / B2B advocate within larger projects managed by other functions
- Communicate those requirements to relevant Wayfair stakeholders to catalyze development of new services (or marketable packages of existing services)
What You'll Need
- Bachelors degree and 7+ years of experience required. MBA (or masters degree in operations research, or similar field) preferred.
- A successful entrepreneur who has built similar or related product/service offerings, especially in the logistics space.
- Given the strategic and cross-functional nature of this role, the qualified candidate must have strong quantitative and analytical skills, the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of seniority and a collaborative mindset.
- Can simplify complex processes/concepts to drive understanding and alignment both internally and externally to our customers
- Experience working in a matrix environment and managing cross-functional projects required.
- Experience managing a high-performing team, and a track record of developing talent required.
- Experience working in a fast-growth company or shaping your own work plan preferred.
More Jobs From