We are searching for a Senior Software Development Manager responsible for leading and driving critical initiatives in Retail, Personalization and Health Services portfolio for CVS Health. This hands-on technology leader will be an agile evangelist with a proven track record in delivering on technology initiatives in a fast paced organization and building positive relationships with peer groups and business partners. As one of our Agile Development Managers, you will be part of a multifaceted and evolving team of developers working in a SAFe Agile Development environment. Achieves organization goals by being deliberate and inventive in leading people and balancing priorities, risks and expenses to successfully manage, build, and operationalize on a portfolio of digital products and capabilities. Proficient with agile development practices, this leader will deliver high quality software to enhance customer experiences and is encouraged to drive vision, innovation and strategic plans that help advance CVS Healths Digital enterprise solutions across our Personalization and health services portfolios.
- 8+ years of functional leadership experience of demonstrated excellence in an information systems environment
- 8+ years of relevant and current digital and/or ecommerce experience including APIs, Micro services, customization, integration, UI development and analytics
- 5+ years of experience with agile development required, SAFe Agile experienced preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with a proven track record of leadership with experience managing large or multiple teams comprising of FTEs and contractors
- Experience with optimization skills to improve performance, scalability, and usability of digital and/or commence applications
- Good understanding of ADA and other regulatory compliances including PCI, PII and PHI
- Strong application development background as developer, architect, or manager
- Demonstrated experience and success in direct management and supervision IT/Technical work groups to include budgeting, strategic planning, technical direction, and staff coaching/mentoring
- Experience and success in leading agile teams (small, medium, and large initiatives) effectively, consistently delivering highest quality software to enhance/impact customer experience
- Experience with native mobile app development
- Working experience of CI/CD pipeline, GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain successful teams and business relationships, strong influencing skills
- Coaches and mentors staff and works with staff on their development and training plans
- Working understanding of enterprise security
- Experience in web security and application performance tuning
- Experience in a large online retailer application development organization. Prior experience in large team management including, recruiting, orienting, training, coaching, monitoring and appraising job contributions
- Formal SAFe and/or agile experience
- Personalization and Health Services experience
- Strong DevOps experience
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent work experience required
Masters or MBA preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From