What will you own?
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements.
- Write or revise standard operating procedures for logistics processes.
- Support logistics manager in analyzing and managing spend to meet transportation objectives.
- Work with 3PLs, transportation providers, and suppliers to reduce waste and create efficiencies.
- Support and execute protocols for Markforged to be in compliance with global export programs.
- Assist customers with tracking shipments and address any problems or complaints they have with deliveries.
- Track product flow from origin to final delivery and recommend improvements to existing operations.
- Support reporting and gathering data for partner business reviews.
- Learn and become a subject expert on managing and maintaining Markforgeds Sage ERP.
- Support process for engagement between sales, customers, and operations.
- Ensure quality and customer satisfaction throughout the supply chain.
Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point were getting at, it doesnt hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years of related responsibilities working in logistics, supply chain management or transportation operations.
- Strong grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, & management principles.
- Understanding of LEAN concepts and demonstrated ability to apply concepts to daily operations.
- Strong team player with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of logistics, inventory software, and data systems.