We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Lead a cutting-edge data team.
You will be part of a team of data science technologists and algorithm experts coming together to develop innovative data products that solve analytically challenging problems at DraftKings. When you join us, youll use your creativity and utilize data, machine learning, and software development skills to craft high-impact solutions that grow the business. Youll also lead design sessions and work with a team to help strengthen and execute our engineering strategy. Sound good to you? Join us!
What youll do as a Senior Lead Data Science Engineer:
- Drive vision around how data science algorithms and technology can produce enormous value at DraftKings.
- Lead advanced algorithm design and development, leveraging machine learning and quantitative techniques to produce models and systems that solve important business problems.
- Take ownership of engineering design, development, deployment, and operations of data science technical infrastructure.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders across the company to plan and execute valuable data science projects.
- Lead design sessions and ensure your team delivers high-quality work that aligns with DraftKings engineering strategy.
What skills youll use:
- You have expert experience on a data science team where you were responsible for all aspects of data science technical projects.
- Expertise in a programming language like Python, Java, C#, or C++.
- Deep understanding of quantitative methods, notably writing code to navigate machine learning and data analysis.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-experts.
- You will also need an intuitive sense of how quantitative work aligns with business priorities.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.