Office Tour Photos
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
We use technology to create great experiences for sports fans.
Since our founding in 2012, DraftKings has been defining what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. To help us achieve our goals, we are building a dynamic team in Manila. Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving? Are you able to use creativity to help solve problems that dont have clear solutions? If so, then we think you will love working with us.
Love data? We do too.
DraftKings is growing quickly and were looking for a Senior Lead Data Engineer to help establish and lead a data team centered around providing data solutions to support our customer acquisition marketing efforts. This senior lead engineering position requires strong development, problem solving, and technical analysis skills, with a serious bias for collaboration.
What youll do as a Senior Lead Data Engineer:
- Take ownership of building data solutions to provide actionable insights into key business metrics.
- Lead the marketing acquisition data engineering squad to design scalable processes.
- Drive implementation of high quality, production-grade data pipelines and ETL processes.
- Partner and collaborate with product owners, product managers and the Growth Marketing Analysts team on strategy and technical direction.
- Have the ability to rapidly adapt and be flexible. We roll out products very quickly and are looking for a team that can pivot at a moments notice.
What skills you will use:
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in aspects of business intelligence and data engineering, including data warehousing, delivery, and operations is required.
- Experienced technical leader. Multiple years proven experience leading a data engineering team.
- The ability to build and optimize data pipelines, transformations, architectures, and data sets is required.
- Strong knowledge in a variety of data engines like SQL Server, MySQL and/or Redshift is required.
- Experience with data tools such as Datadog, Alation, Tableau and/or other reporting tools is preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From