Validity is a leading global provider of data integrity and compliance offerings that thousands of organizations worldwide rely on to trust their data. With highly-valued products including BriteVerify, DemandTools, DupeBlocker, and PeopleImport and its new Validity Trust Platform, Validity is empowering organizations worldwide to make better decisions, and confidently plan for continued growth.
Be instrumental in the creation of our brand new product, the Validity Trust Platform with a special focus on data at scale,performance and resiliency. You'll becrafting unique approaches to solving difficult problems, contribute in the continuous improvement of our engineering practices, building data models. Youll see your ideas come to life as part of a growing, success-driven team.
- Implement new RESTful micro services and UI
- Integrate our productwith market leading CRMs, ESPs and ISPs
- Automate and autoscale infrastructure so that none of us ever get a page
- Build and improve upon a tool essential to the our large customers, worldwide
- Become an active participant in the product roadmap conversations
- A passionate engineer who lives and breathesmodern Java and likes to stay current (Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate)
- 5+ years of work experience writing RESTful micro-services based applications in Java on the back-end in a cloud environment
- Great understanding of how the JVM works, how to optimize Java application and write economical code that manipulates a great deal of data
- Experience interacting with relational databases, Graph databases and NoSQL databases, directly or through an ORM
- Experience with AWS & Docker or the strong desire to immediately obtain significant experience
- Experience working on a team where other individuals have contributed to a project and a demonstrated ability to understand, improve and safely extend an existing codebase
Validity values a highly collaborative, cross-functional, positive culture and approach to developing products. Craftsmanship and ownership are important to us. We are building a multi-disciplinary engineering team of 25 engineers in 2018. This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing team early in its inception
More Jobs From