WHO WE ARE
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
We are currently recruiting for an Senior IT Security Manager who can help Thrasio grow and scale according to our growth.
- Contributes to/establishes the security governance that ensures that security strategies and policies are balanced with business goals and risk management.
- Provide oversight of security projects, facilitation of security and audit procedures, implement security best practices
- Ensure the network's security, protect against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction, and troubleshoot any access problems.
- Provide day to day administration of various systems to ensure employee/corporate systems are operating securely & effectively
- Ability to research and maintain proficiency in software, tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in information security, network vulnerabilities and encryption
- Participate in security incident planning and response activities
- Updating software with the latest security patches and ensuring the proper defenses are present for each network resource.
- Performing vulnerability tests, identifying and defending against threats, and developing disaster recovery plans.
- Ability to prepare dashboards, reporting to measure overall security risk
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE PARTY
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or a related technology field
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills: understanding of security risks, threats, and countermeasures
- Experience in leading compliance initiatives (ie SOX, SSAE16, etc)
- Experience with business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management, as well as contract and vendor negotiation and a solid understanding of Information Technology and Information Security.
- Must have experience in Zero Trust security architecture.
- Experience in OKTA, Office365 , GSuite - security capabilities and best practices
- Experience in MDM (Intune/JAMF) preferred
- CISSP or equivalent certifications/experience
- Strong technical skills (application and operating system hardening, vulnerability assessments, security audits, TCP/IP, intrusion detection systems, firewalls, etc.)
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and trust along with the ability to work independently.
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.