Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
We are looking for a technologist within Recorded Futures Business Operations Team. This individual will drive our identity management initiative and also assist with other team projects, responsibilities. Other initiatives that this role will assist and play a role in are software asset management and endpoint management. This role will support our organization locally in Boston as well as globally across the Recorded Future organization. These initiatives are fundamental building blocks for maturing our security, operations, identity and access management.
What you will do as Senior IT Engineer, Identity and Access Management
- Design, implementation, and management of Identity Management Platform
- Integrate applications with IDM in a phased approach
- Maintain IDM platform
- Assist in partitioning identity and directory systems for role based access
- Create an information classification based policy for authentication (audit, account revalidations, security parameters, etc.)
- Create and setup processes to maintain role-based groups for role-based access
- Assist in creating process and workflows to facilitate reporting, monitoring and compliance
- Technology project management
- Review and documentation of overall business platforms and applications overall IT audit and related cleanup
- Assist and collaborate with Business Operations and other teams to support and manage information technology operations and initiatives
- Automate IT processes such as account creation and off-boarding Assist with configuration of and management of baseline and operational monitoring for core technology solutions and integrated partners
What you will bring as Senior IT Engineer, Identity and Access Management
- Working experience with and implementation of identity management solutions, such as Okta, OneLogin, AzureAD, etc.
- Working experience with MacOS, Linux, WIndows platforms
- 5+ years of experience with secure single-sign-on and B2B technical integrations
- Working experience with technical project management
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP, SAML, IPSec, SSL, SSO related protocols
- Business software application practices, IT services offerings
- Working experience in business systems administration services, information technology support services.
- Ability to take initiative and cross-collaborate across teams
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively within a highly dynamic and demanding environment.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Key related technologies
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.