Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Senior iOSSoftware Engineer for our Lexington, MA office.
The qualified candidate will work as a member of the software development team focused on native mobile iOS and Android clients that interface with cloud-based application architecture for Imprivatas applications to deliver secure HIPAA complaint communications and identity management. The candidate will be working as part of Imprivata team collaborating with Apple on new enterprise features like mobile device management, Single-Sign-On, and Healthcare features.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of iOS development, experience designing and implementing solutions in the iOS and Apple ecosystem, and a proven record of delivering products on iOS devices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop native iOS client functionality within a dynamic agile scrum environment
- Create code testable through automation
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Minimum of a Bachelors in Computer Science or related degree.
- 6+ years of software development experience; 4+ years of experience designing and building mobile applications on iOS using XCode; including the deployment of application in the app store
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with both internal teams and external customers and partners as needed
- Experience developing enterprise mobile client application that securely and efficiently communicates with cloud-based services
- Experience developing apps for phone and tablet form factors, different versions of iOS, and different generations of Apple devices
- The following are not required but are a plus:
- Experience with programming in Python
- Experience with Android development
- Experience developing client telemetry to log and troubleshoot client application state and store centrally in a secure and efficient manner
- Familiarity with messaging / chat client and servers
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From