Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
We're looking for a collaborative, passionate and energetic person who will lead our customers by driving business value through adoption and expansion of Salsify across their organizations.
In the Senior Implementation Consultant role, you'll work directly with our customers to meet each of their unique and growing commerce business demands. You will work with a Project Manager to form an Implementation team to deliver a best in class onboarding experience for each of your customers.
How Youll Make an Impact:
- Share knowledge of eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud and BigCommerce
- Lead the technical consulting and configuration component of multiple concurrent time and materials projects
- Partner with Project Managers to deliver projects on time, within scope, and within budget
- Develop a deep understanding of customers existing business models and processes to implement Salsify in the most effective, efficient, and creative ways to ensure successful user adoption and overall long term success with our products
- Work cross-functionally with Customer Success Managers, Project Managers, Account Managers and other teams to ensure customers are set up to achieve established KPIs/Goals
Youll Enjoy This Role if You Have:
- Proven experience integrating data source systems such as PIMs or ERPs with eCommerce platforms
- Passion for making customers successful and excitement to work in a customer-centric environment
- Experience problem solving and can take different approaches to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical, organizational, internal, customer, or personal
- Curiosity and openness to learning with the ability to quickly grasp and make effective use of knowledge
- The ability to thoughtfully communicate new concepts to diverse audiences and adapt to changing circumstances
- Confidence driving solutions to challenging customer or internal situations autonomously and understand when to raise risk and inform relevant stakeholders
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].