Office Tour Photos
In todays world of always-on online consumption and commerce, consumers are demanding what they want, when they want it. Content is king, and always will be, for brands to get distribution, retailers to sell products and consumers to click purchase. The problem in todays marketplace is that there is no easy way to transfer this rich product information from brand to retailer without hours of manual and tedious spreadsheet management and updates.
Enter Salsify. Salsify is a product experience management platform. We power the seamless exchange of product content that powers today's commerce experience. Brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers partner with us to exchange the high-quality content that drives online results.
We're looking for a passionate and energetic person who will lead our customers by driving added business value through ongoing adoption and expansion of Salsify across their organizations. We're looking for a Senior Implementation Consultant to join our growing team in our Boston office.
In this role you'll work directly with our customers to meet each of their unique and growing ecommerce business demands. You will partner with a Customer Champion and Project Manager to form an Implementation team, as well as manage smaller projects independently.
- Implement Salsify in the most effective, efficient, and creative ways to ensure successful user adoption and overall success with our products through an understanding of the customers existing business models and processes
- Independently leading multiple concurrent implementation projects
- Consult with customers on best practices regarding categorization of assets, data mapping, workflow, and syndication
- Maintain working knowledge of an ever-evolving software solution as a product expert while working collaboratively with colleagues to build shared knowledge
- Deliver projects on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Drive product strategy with customer during implementation to ensure successful long-term customer-Salsify partnership
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical roles in Product, Development, Sales, and Customer Success
- Inspire team with drive and motivation needed to proactively meet commitments
- Build technical and retail industry knowledge
- Mentor new team members in best practices approaches to implementation, product and customer conversations
- Work collaboratively with Customer Champions, Project Managers, Account Managers and other teams to ensure customers are setup for success to meet established KPIs/Goals
- Passionate about making customers successful and excited to work in a customer-centric environment
- Comfortable and experienced in presenting in front of and making recommendations to customers
- Ability to manage multiple customer-facing projects at once
- Explain thoughtfully and clearly new concepts to diverse audiences
- Drive to solve problems through various approaches to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges, organizational challenges, customer challenges or personal challenges
- Curious and open to learning new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry- and company-specific terminology
- Energized by spending your day interacting with many different people
- Ability to shift gears and cope with changing circumstances easily
- Gains the trust and support of peers through collaborative problem solving and teamwork
- Practices attentive and active listening with the ability to restate the opinions of others even when you disagree
More Jobs From