Office Tour Photos
Were not your traditional tech company. We recognize that talented people often come from outside the tech space. No matter what your background is, theres a place for you at Toast. Weve 86d the conventional workplace for one where people can truly bring their full selves to work. Together, we empower restaurants of all sizes to build great teams, increase revenue, improve operations, and delight their guests. We pair our deep understanding of the restaurant industry with powerful cloud based software and restaurant-grade hardware to deliver an intuitive all-in-one platform. Join us on our mission to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
Bready to make a change?
Reporting to the VP People Success, youll be responsible for partnering with senior and executive leadership in providing guidance, frameworks, courage, and process to a rapidly scaling organization. The ideal candidate will bring a wealth and breadth of strong functional human resources expertise, business acumen, cultural awareness, consultative skills, and customer service orientation. The person in this role is a self-starter and true executive consultative people partner in all ways. S/he should have proven experience driving business concepts and aligning business needs with people-centric solutions to move the business ahead in a hyper-growth environment. The candidate should also be able to demonstrate interpersonal awareness to effectively build and sustain strong partnerships with trust and credibility across the business, and at the leadership level.
About this roll*
- Be the true people partner to senior leadership (SVP/VP) within your partner organization in order to drive the growth of the business and organizational effectiveness
- Drive the strategy, assessment, and frameworks for making the people in your partner organization as successful as humanly possible
- Drive the development and execution of talent management processes including leadership calibration, talent reviews, and succession planning
- Provide day-to-day guidance to cross-functional leadership on capability gaps, bench strength, organizational health, all in partnership with other People & Culture functions
- Partner deeply with leadership to improve and enhance the overall employee experience
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 10+ years in a HR Business Partner role with strong experience in holistic people strategy at the leadership level
- Deep understanding of HR practices, policies, and employment law
- Strong teamwork, communication & cross-functional collaboration skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset, flexibility toward dynamic change
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated success in a high-growth organization
- Demonstrated ability to show excellent judgment, creative problem-solving, and training/coaching
- Bachelors degree in an HR related field and/or HR certification preferred
- Experience working in the Technology/SaaS industry is a plus
More Jobs From