Senior Human Resources Business Partner
High-energy, ambitious Senior Human Resources Business Partner with a bias for action to partner with CIO and Marketing orgs, and Customer Engagement and Support BU. Reporting to the Director HRBP, will work closely with the business and HR colleagues to execute and drive best practice talent management and organization development initiatives in our fast-growing, fast changing global environment.
The Senior HRBP will use their years of HR experience and their understanding of LogMeIn’s business to provide strategic and operational input and lead solutions in areas such as Talent Development, Performance Management, Succession Planning and Employee Relations, among others. The Senior HRBP will possess and exercise exceptional skills in problem solving, strategic thinking, project/process management, coaching and fostering collaboration.
- In partnership with Director HRBP and the business, execute the full spectrum of Talent Management programs
- Partnering with the HR Director to implement Talent Review & Succession Planning solutions
- Advising on compensation related issues & needs and participating in program design as well as managing program implementation and execution
- Performance Management including leading formal annual objectives setting & performance review processes; and proactively identifying & addressing performance issues
- Manage Employee Engagement survey’s, action planning, and engagement & retention programs
- Working with LogMeIn’s Internal Communications & recognition team on communication needs and be an integral part of program design and implementation
- Assist in the execution of local operational people-related issues (e.g. relocations, immigration, on-boarding of new hires, etc.)
- Counseling management in Employee Relations issues and responding to inquiries regarding people policies, procedures and programs
- Partnering with Learning and Development team on local training needs and participates in program delivery
- Partnering with our peers in Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, and HR Operations to deliver an integrated end-to-end employee experience
- Minimum of 5 years of business experience, 3 years as an HRBP or business-facing HR Rep.
- Strong business acumen; analytical; problem solver; consultative style; proactive; poised
- Demonstrated ability to execute programs, projects, and
- Demonstrated experience in fostering a collaborative working environment between individuals and teams through coaching and personal networks
- Exceptional time and priority management skills
- Emerging experience with change management initiatives
- Values driven; passionate supporter of a diverse workforce and work environment
- BA/BS preferably in a business discipline. MS in an HR discipline a strong plus.