Office Tour Photos
We have an incredible team at Klaviyo - collaborative, capable, diverse, fun - and we wont settle for less. Were looking for a passionate and experienced Senior HRIS Analyst to join our People Operations team. At Klaviyo, people (customers, Klaviyos, partners) genuinely come first, and because of that, being a part of People Operations at Klaviyo is very different than at other companies. We have the support of the entire company as we strive to build a pillar company and are dedicated to showing the world you will be great when you put people first and foremost.
This HRIS Analyst will be a first for Klaviyo and therefore give this person the opportunity to help shape how we leverage our HR systems. This role will be operating in our Workday system on reporting, analytics, and ensuring general data integrity but also maintenance and day-to-day support. Working under our VP of People Operations and partnering with our HRIS Product Manager, this role will work directly with our teams throughout the business to help support our People systems.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Own HR systems (Workday) and data while maintaining data integrity and data validation
- You will be working cross functionally analyzing data and solving problems, helping people, and building things
- Partner with HR leadership to build and document workflows and procedures for our HR systems
- Analyze, identify, and correct technical problems and deficiencies
- Follow all security protocols for various systems
Who You Are:
- You have at least 5 years working with HR systems and with Workday
- You are an analyst first - you are comfortable building reports from scratch, you are strong at interpreting and manipulating data, and have a general affinity for numbers
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- You have a team-first mentality and no job is too small perspective. We are looking for executors and builders
- You are able to work cross functionally with different areas of an organization
Get to know Klaviyo:
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 50,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
More Jobs From