We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
The backbone of our mission.
We are looking for a high-performing, data-driven Senior Human Resources Business Partner to collaborate with the Talent Management team and members of our Senior Leadership team. You will work together in designing and delivering strategies to enable, motivate, develop, and retain our employees. This role will help the business evolve the working methods and organizational structure at DraftKings ensuring our success as we rapidly grow and scale to meet the incredible opportunity before us.
What youll do as a Senior HR Business Partner:
- Build the strategic partner relationship with all levels of management and employees in the organizations that you support.
- Handle all Employee Relations initiatives within the teams you support including performance management and investigations.
- Drive the execution of all components of the employee lifecycle in partnership with our Learning and Development team.
- Identify learning and development needs across the organization and in partnership with our learning and development team.
- Provide consultation and strategic counsel to the leadership on organizational design and structure to optimize business outcomes.
- Leverage data to support program designs and prioritization of people-related initiatives.
What skills you will use:
- 7+ years of experience supporting senior leaders & working within a global, fast-paced, and high-growth environment.
- Analytical, and highly detail-oriented, with a passion for using data to drive decisions and program design.
- Remarkable instincts around human behavior with a deep level of empathy and compassion, understanding how to activate and motivate talent that is aligned with our mission and vision.
- Willingness to work through change and learn from setbacks seeing challenges as an opportunity for growth.
- A desire to challenge the norms of traditional HR by proposing new and innovative ideas and process recommendations.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.