Senior High Volume Recruiter - Sales and Support
Our company is growing… rapidly… and as such, our Talent Acquisition team is growing too!
The nuts and bolts: As a Senior High Volume Recruiter, you will serve as a talent ambassador for Endurance International Group focusing on recruiting the best and brightest Sales and Support representatives to join our family. You will be collaborating with our business leaders in sales, support, marketing and several other critical areas across our “house of brands”.
We are a fun and well-respected HR team, so if you enjoy working cross-functionally and being part of a strong corporate culture and employer brand while working to help small businesses succeed, then apply now!
What you will do
- Leverage local knowledge to propose and implement a sustainable recruitment strategy focused on identifying, screening and hiring top Sales and Support talent in your local markets
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to understand particular organizational needs and formulate recruitment strategies
- Coach hiring managers and interview teams on hiring and interviewing best practices
- Leverage multiple online recruiting channels and your own creativity to identify and share new talent sources with Talent Acquisition team
- Deliver exceptional candidate experiences throughout the interview process with an emphasis on building trust and engagement
- Participate in the many, many ongoing projects we have on the docket from Talent Acquisition branding to process optimization to programs; get excited and share your ideas!
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 6 years’ high volume recruiting experience in a fast paced, ever changing corporate and/or agency setting
- Experience with Predictive Index (PI), preferred
- Results-driven, disciplined, resourceful and tenacious self-starter
- Recruiting philosophy that isn’t focused on filling seats, but building pipelines of strong, long term candidate engagement
- Naturally competitive with yourself, but collaborative with others
- Great sense of humor
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.