Recorded Future is looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to help us grow and engage audiences across a media platform that includes a top-ranked security podcast with over 1 million downloads, a fast-growing news site & newsletter subscription, a corporate blog, and a daily newsletter with over 40,000 subscribers.
We want someone who will bring a B2C or publisher mentality to a world-class B2B marketing team. In this role, youll employ a variety of growth tactics to build our audience, from optimizing our paid acquisition spend to finding ways to better cross-promote content across our media platform to identifying influencers and sponsorship opportunities. If you're obsessed with finding ways to improve conversion across every step in the acquisition and retention funnel, youll love this role.
What you'll do as a Senior Growth Marketing Manager:
- Plan, manage, and execute organic and paid growth marketing programs
- Test new channels and strategies to acquire new users and increase engagement
- Gain a deep understanding of customer segments for each media property
- Develop dashboards to track the success of your growth campaign
- Use data and analytics to arrive at best practices and communicate feedback to our content teams
- Collaborate with our podcast partner promote our podcast on various marketing channels, including our own platforms, partners platforms, and other shows
- Develop messages and work with Design on creative assets for various media platform channels
- Partner with other marketing teams at Recorded Future to support their growth initiatives
What you'll bring:
- Progressive acquisition marketing (paid social and organic growth) experience leveraging data analytics in the B2C publishing space
- 3-5 years experience in a growth role at a B2C or media company
- Analytically-minded decision-maker, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions
- Familiarity with our tech stack, including WordPress, Hubspot, Domo, and Google Analytics
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.