Senior Growth Marketer
Who we are
BookBub is one of the fastest-growing consumer tech startups in Boston (and were profitable). Millions of readers use BookBub every day to find great books, and our service empowers thousands of leading publishers and authors to drive sales and find new fans. Were expanding our team to address the challenges and opportunities of the publishing industry while continuing to help readers find books and authors theyll love. Learn more about what to expect working at BookBub.
About the position
BookBub is excited to be launching a new business line, and were looking for an experienced, performance-oriented marketer to own and lead our growth efforts for this new business. You will develop and implement our consumer acquisition strategy, testing new channels and running marketing campaigns end-to-end across paid search, social, display, and more. You love data and testing across all parts of the marketing funnel, and you use a test and measure approach to all channels and initiatives. You have a creative approach to testing new messages and approaches. You are comfortable with large goals, scaling new businesses, and taking ownership of our marketing approach and results.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategy and manage digital advertising for all paid channels
- Explore and test new opportunities and channels and increase investments in areas that are producing the most value
- Deliver maximum ROI and revenue
- Analyze and measure impact of marketing campaigns and adjust tactics to drive higher results
- Regularly share results and insights
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, and design to meet ambitious growth targets
Ideal candidates for this position will have:
- 3+ years in growth or performance marketing at a consumer, high-growth company or performance agency, preferably on a new brand or product
- Strong knowledge of paid media platforms including display, social, search, and affiliate
- A track record of owning and delivering on ambitious growth goals
- Ability to manage multiple channels simultaneously, with different approaches, messages, and goals
- Experience working cross-functionally with designers, engineers, analysts, and product managers
- Familiarity with visual design applications such as Photoshop
- Proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets and ability to analyze and interpret data
- Experience working with web analytics, attribution models, A/B testing tools, data visualization programs, and campaign management platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
BookBub offers competitive benefit options including medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous paid parental leave, and take-what-you-need paid time off.
Your interview experience
Our goal is to create an environment where you can interview at your best. If we can provide any assistance or accommodations during your time with us, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests are treated as privately as possible and have no impact on candidate eligibility.
BookBub strives to be an inclusive workplace and we value learning from different perspectives. We seek to foster an environment filled with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.