Senior Graphic Designer
Knovva Academy is an education startup that strives to provide the best in blended learning and project-based education. We work with students from around the world, online and in-person, to prepare them to meet the academic and professional demands of the 21st century. Located in Boston’s innovative Seaport District, we offer employees an exciting, entrepreneurial, diverse environment with lots of learning and future-growth opportunities.
The Senior Graphic Designer will oversee the design, production, and creation of a wide range of materials, including brochures, ads and other collateral pieces across print and digital media, using outstanding design and production skills to convey impactful messages to appropriate target audiences.
- Translate business and product requirements into visually beautiful concepts and highly-usable responsive experiences. Be flexible and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment.
- Contribute to the development of a range of creative executions for each project while meeting tight deadlines
- Oversee work produced by junior creative staff.
- Design marketing materials, sales support materials, catalogs, brand marketing materials and advertisements
- Provide direct support for creative team and report directly to Creative Director
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in design or related field
- 3-5 years work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- A strong portfolio demonstrating visual design competency
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite as well as Interactive Media skills and some familiarity with web tools
- Experience with photography/videography preferred
- Ability to be detail-oriented, well organized, with excellent time-management skills
- Must be able to report to our office in the Seaport area of Boston (Not a remote or freelance opportunity)
The Senior Graphic Designeris a full-time position based in Knovva Academy’s office in the Seaport neighborhood of Boston. This is not a remote position. Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Extensive travel is not currently expected. Must be authorized to work in the United States; sponsorship is not being offered at this time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as defined by federal, state or local law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.