Senior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our creative services team within our marketing division. Your job will be to design assets that help our marketing team meet our lead generation goals, drive growth, and move our brand forward. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are someone who assesses complex issues from multiple angles in order to get the complete picture. You suggest creative ideas and innovative solutions. You make use of available resources and information given to you and are also able to obtain the resources needed to accomplish assignments. In doing this, you build and maintain relationships across the organization to help with your work.
The Team: Our Creative Services team is an in-house agency of writers and designers who produce smart, engaging, industry-leading online and offline marketing assets.
- Develop concepts and graphics for various prospect-facing marketing materials including but not limited to emails, direct mail, OLA, microsites, event graphics, and other collateral
- Regularly collaborating with copywriters to find the right combination of copy and design for each asset, within every campaign
- Collaborate cross-functionally to gather product knowledge, execute projects, track outcomes, and refine approaches based on data
- 4-6 years of experience in a Graphic Design role, either agency or in-house
- Proven experience producing quality work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to create original concepts within brand standards and sell them to others
- Demonstrated knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign as well as the Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint
- Understanding of HTML and current web technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with developers
- Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you’re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you’ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments, and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.