Brightcove is revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video experiences. The Senior Global Partner Marketing Manager will play an integral role in an organization that is building products and online services that promise to transform the way leading global brands engage with their customers through video.
Reporting to the VP of Global Demand Generation, the Senior Global Partner Marketing Manager is a new role designed to drive Breakout Growth with Brightcoves network of partners. This role directly supports the VP of Global Partners. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and building a global channel marketing plan and jointly implement with the regional marketing leaders. This role will analyze the results of marketing programs designed to drive awareness of Brightcove and its products; and generate a qualified pipeline to support sales quotas for global partners.
The role is both strategic and highly tactical, and requires a flexible and adaptive approach. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, enthusiastic cross-function collaborator who can successfully work in a metrics-based organization to drive consensus, and build executable plans based on company and regional strategies and goals. You will work closely with the channel team and leadership, our key partners, marketing teams, product management and sales organizations to design and execute programs from creation to execution. You will work closely with partner management and regional sales to ensure effective delivery and follow-up of partner marketing programs. You will take ownership of delivery against key business metrics by optimizing campaign tracking, establishing tests, analyzing results, and reporting.
The Global Partner Marketing Leader plays a critical role in driving collaboration with sales and the Brightcove partners. Input from and the support of the regional channel sales leaders will be essential. Reporting effectiveness of partner programs and pipeline generation activity to the Executive team will be a regular part of this role. You will regularly communicate partner marketing program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales. You will participate in regional Quarterly Business Reviews, and other executive reviews.
- Develop and manage annual partner marketing strategies, reviewing and refining these quarterly; and manage budget that support these strategies
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales operations to participate in pipeline tracking to identify partner opportunities and business impact
- Ensure launch assets for new products are partner ready
- Implement programs, processes and tools to effectively drive channel sales growth through our strategic partners
- Create and own the delivery of Brightcove Partner Program assets, working closely with the Marcom team
- Work closely with the global campaigns team and regional marketing teams to drive demand generation programs through the channel
- Work in close collaboration with a broad range of internal departments across the Brightcove organization including but not limited to the sales, pre-sales, channel management, product, marketing, finance, and legal departments
- Create campaign-in-a-box kits to be leveraged by channel partners. Interface with and build relationships with partners for marketing program execution
- Manage the monthly channel newsletter and webinar series, collaborating with product marketing, Campaign management and Marcom teams on relevant topics and driving all content
- Play a key role in global reporting for channel marketing performance; identify key channel marketing metrics required to support the business and work with the marketing analytics team to deliver as appropriate
- A Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of partner marketing experience for B2B high-tech companies is required (global experience preferred)
- Demonstrated expertise designing, executing and measuring partner programs
- Experience using Salesforce, Eloqua, Tableau, G-suite are a plus
- Ability to travel, nationally or internationally roughly 10-15%
- Proactive and independent thinker.
- Excellent at prioritizing and navigating competing demands
- Expert at communicating at many levels both technical and non technical conceptually and tactically including strategies, plans, activities, metrics, budget
- Proven team player that has partnered closely and successfully with Sales and Marketing Leadership at prior organizations
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
While we are currently remote due to Covid-19, this role is designated to be located in our Boston office which is, in Fort Point Harbor in downtown Boston. The office has an open working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. We celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including Women of Brightcove, Philanthropy Committee, and many more!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!
More Jobs From