Cimpress Technology develops cutting-edge, best-in-world software that our mass customization businesses use to create personalized products for over 17 million global customers. Our Mass Customization Platform is comprised of modular, multi-tenant services. Our businesses can choose the solutions that work for them, or assemble any custom combination they need. This makes it easier and faster to do things like introduce new products, reach customers and track orders. And this kind of innovation keeps customers coming back. Just last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more.
We encourage our engineers to think like an owner to continue to act small as we grow. Every team defines their own roadmaps, and uses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level while still feeling small and nimble.
As a software engineer on Content Technology, you will work as part of a small team at the center of what makes Cimpress unique: our graphic design content. Engineers within Content Technology design and develop products that enable graphic designers at Cimpress to create beautiful and flexible designs as well as manage the complexity of a design catalog containing millions of design assets. These designs are the starting point for our customers to create a wide range of personalized products for themselves and their businesses. We aim to lead the market in tools that make high-quality design accessible to non-professionals.
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to the design and development of software for Content Technology.
- Write code in our modern stack: C# + .NET Core on the back-end and React.js + Typescript on the front-end.
- Work with Product Managers and engineers on the technical design of new features.
- Review code, build and run automated tests, deliver documentation, and do anything else you deem vital to deliver high quality, maintainable, robust code.
- Work in an environment where agile and iterative software development practices are embraced.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency in English.
- Experience writing object-oriented software.
Nice to Have:
- College-level courses in the fundamentals of computer science: data structures and algorithms, computer languages, operating systems, etc.
- Experience writing back-end microservices and database programming.
- Experience writing front-end software in React, Typescript, and Node.js.
- Experience writing back-end software in C#.
- Experience writing software hosted in the cloud. AWS a plus.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Cimpress means that you dont see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to whats next, were always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what were capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
In 2020, Cimpress adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers everyone to be their best and most brilliant self. Cimpress also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so or believe in office working will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 20 US States as well as several countries in Europe: Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
Led by founder and CEO Robert Keane, Cimpress invests in and helps build customer-focused, entrepreneurial mass customization businesses. Through the personalized physical (and digital) products these companies create, we empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression. Last year, Cimpress generated $2.88B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, packaging and more. The Cimpress family includes a dynamic, international group of businesses and central teams, all working to solve problems, build businesses, innovate and improve.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Cimpress Tech, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.