Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our newly founded Forefront Strategic Initiatives team.The team focuses on expanding Cybereason's offering into new frontiers, domains, and problems with new strategic initiatives requiring unique innovation to disrupt the cybersecurity space and lead Cybereason to fulfill and expand its vision. Our team is built of strong engineers who know to apply nimbleness and innovation into hard technological and business problems in a fast-paced environment. Were supporting the full lifecycle of product ideation and execution from market research, through prototypes and market validation, and all the way to product development, release and customer adoption. The team is directly reporting to Cybereasons co-founder and CTO, and working closely will product and business teams. The team focuses on fast experimentation and looking for a self-starter, who should have the ability to work within a team or independently, under loosely-defined and rapidly evolving requirements. Come and innovate with us.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for end-to-end implementation of complete features, prototypes, and products in the cybersecurity space.
- Work on all levels of the stack - frontend and backend and build new products as well as extensions to our existing products based on state of the art modern software infrastructure.
- Be a critical part of product ideation, business requirements needs and specifications.
- Work closely with business teams to collect product feedback and think of innovative ways to solve problems, address customer needs and drive product adoption.
- Support and collaborate with like-minded engineers focused on a fast-paced, results-driven, engineering culture focusing on Experimentation and Innovation.
- Become a central part of our development groups, learning from and collaborating with strong engineers and product managers across the company.
- Excel in an agile environment that iterates rapidly, applying critical problem-solving skills to bring solutions to market quickly.
- 5+ years of experience in modern platforms software development, preferably full stack. Specifically:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with any major web frontend framework (Angular, react, vue etc.)
- 2+ years of proven backend industry experience in Java, including experience with backend web services development
- Superior analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for building technology with a maniacal focus on solving problems for customers
- Ability to quickly master new technologies
- Great interpersonal skills, and ability to understand and work together with business teams
- Team player, accountable, dedicated and passionate
- Self-directed and focused on the impact
- Curious and passionate to solve problems in creative ways
- Experience in the cybersecurity space
- Experience with data science and analytics methodologies
- Experience with virtualization and cloud environments
- Worked closely with product and business teams (sales, customer success, marketing)
More Jobs From