We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to help drive forward our product initiatives and move towards a services based infrastructure. Working as a member of the development team, you will help develop our platform services, APIs, and product capabilities; as well as provide thought leadership, knowledge transfer to other engineers, and help guide the strategic direction of the platform.
- Develop and maintain APIs and services for use within the Filtered Platform.
- Collaborate with other development teams and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Hands on software development in various projects and languages.
- Provide exemplary code, structure, design, etc. for the platform services team to use as guidelines.
- Document designs, architecture, code.
- Conduct code reviews.
- Lead technical talks on a variety of issues.
- Design and implement performant, scalable, and maintainable solutions.
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
- Mentor less senior engineers.
- Great communication skills.
- End-to-end understanding of modern application architectures is required.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Big picture orientation with strong attention to detail is required.
- Experience with object-oriented development is required.
- Proficiency in unit and functional testing is required.
- Experience with RESTful API development and integration is required.
- Experience with NodeJS, Python and Java frameworks is required.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes based microservice architectures is required.
- Experience architecting solutions in AWS, Azure, or GCP is required.
- Experience with MySQL, PostgresSQL or equivalent RDBMS is required.
- Experience with source repositories (git/Bitbucket) required.
- Experience with functional programming is preferred.